Mata Visitor Heavy Duty
- 2mm wall thickness steel tube frame supports 140kg
- Ergonomic back design with lumbar support and flexibilty
- Conveniently stackable 5/6 high and movable with inbuilt handhold
- Durable engineering plastic shell – 99% unbreakable!
- Seat pad and tablet arm options available
Few visitor chairs offer the proper shaped lumbar and flexibility of the Mata Shell. This means Mata is most suitable, and already very popular, in meeting areas, receptions, classrooms, training areas, school halls, and around meal tables. The Heavy Duty version adds an extra strong frame made from thicker 2mm wall tube. Rated to 140kg it is even more durable than the standard Mata Visitor when used in longer duration situations such as study periods, seminars, lectures and intensive meetings. The flexible back and kick back legs make Mata resilient to accidental tipping from even the most active sitter. The polypropylene shell will retain its flexibility and colour fastness for many years in indoor situations. Mata does not have UV stabilizers or rust proofing suitable for prolonged outdoor use.
Seat height: 450mm
Seat depth: 415mm
Seat width: 430mm
Back height: 375mm
Back width (widest): 430mm
Specifications may alter with product modifications from time to time.
• Flexible Shell with wrap around back and lumbar support
• Dished seat